“Celebrate being a girl, both yesterday and today, through a colorful presentation of historical and contemporary fashions. Enjoy elegant refreshments, enter to win door prizes, and learn how clothing has changed over the years to reflect history, culture, and girls’ individual styles.”
- April 13 and 14, 2013
- Five exciting show times offered!
- Held at the Sam Lerner Center, Shalom Park, in Charlotte, NC
- Proceeds benefit the Sandy Ridge Elementary School PTA and the Union County Education Foundation.
- Order your show souvenirs and raffle tickets when reserving your seats; see the tabs for details! Souvenir deadline – March 23rd
- If you would like to sit with friends or family, order tickets together. Ten seats at a table.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.